Thursday, March 15, 2012

Always...trying not to live like an animal

 
Been a while...since my last post but figured since class is done and I passed and all I can fill out some details.  Class was HARD...the midterm was brutal and I really had to work my tukus off in order to pass the class, I was allowed to get only two wrong on the species ID final which earned me my new nickname "two point tony".  But I did it (i actually got the highest grade in the class) and was super happy with myself.  Otherwise, the last week of class was quite eventful.  We went to a marine mammal park in which we saw a false killer whale (that black thing below) and a bottle nosed dolphin.  Both were pretty cool to see.  Otherwise, the only other big thing that happened last week was the rain.  It rained for like 4 days striaght like torrential downpour which made the mood quite a sombre one.  Friday, after the test, there was a party at Prospect house.  Quite disjointed, but it was fun, and then spent the whole weekend catching up on sleep and such.  Monday, tuesday etc etc.  This week has been passing like a blur.  Waiting for my boat to finally come and a call to come to my cell phone saying "come on down to the gear shack, time for you to leave".  Until then, I am busy trying to not spend money (which is easy) and cooking and eating and enjoying the island cheaply.  The picture above which I never mentioned was of a beautiful rainbow I caught on a walk home.  I was kinda late on it however because it was a double rainbow like ten minutes earlier.  I plan tomorrow to go on a big hike to the falls.  I know I have been sayin it forever, however I want a day that isnt so rainy or hot both of which seem to only exist out here in hawaii.  Still sorting plans for st. pats but I know ill get some corned beef and cabagge in me.  Hopefully post again soon.





No comments:

Post a Comment