Tuesday, February 21, 2012

First day of class

So, I was told that there is a chance whatever I type can be seized by the US gov't at any time...WHOA crazy!!! otherwise, basic stupid things I learned.  I will observe.  I will not help the crew or cap'n in any other way.  You are just essentially a pole that observes things going on, you have no real spot on the boat so to say.  Cool...kinda-ish haha...Learned also about "Blackfish" which are Cetatians aka whales and porpoisi or however you spell the plurals of said things.  After all this, made a bacon bomb (pictures probably tomorrow) and my roomates up at Palolo thanked me graciously.  A smashing success when someone doesnt talk at all during eating your food, goes up for seconds, and still doesnt talk until after they have eaten seconds.  Anyways, quiz tomrorow...gotta prepare! The two key words of being an observer are Integrity and Safety.  As long as i keep these words floatin in my head, I should be fine.

1 comment: