Saturday, February 18, 2012

Wow, Hawaii sure is a different place.  It is the United States, but it is different.  Not like virgin islands different, no no no, it is still a state as I said above, just...very...laid back.  This observer program is a pretty sweet deal.  I got shunted up to Palolo vally while the rest of the observers are down in the punchbowl region.  Only a few senior observers with me, but its quiet which I like.  The constant tip tap of magnum the monster rotty walkin around is about the only noise ill hear.  Cars up here on the mountain are pretty rare therefore its a quiet mountain getaway.  I perhaps will be headed up to the Palolo waterfalls either today or tomorrow, taking the bus to town is a long (minimum 2 hours there and back) endevour which I really do not feel like partaking in.  Jet lag is still kinda keepin me back after all.  Hawaii sure is different though, thats a 10-4.  Hopefully i'll get out more as the days go on but....my mountain "manor" is good enough for me for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment